Re: Bet e$ on how long it will take for PGPFone to make it overseas!

At 09:20 PM 8/13/95 -0400, you wrote:
>I bet e$50 that PGPFone will have been exported 24 hours after its final
>release has been announced to this list. Who is willing to take the bet?
>Perhaps someone is willing to bet at less time?

Not a chance I'd take this bet!
1) My e$ haven't arrived....
2) If there were a serious risk of you losing, I know you're a good
law-abiding guy, but you might have a "friend" who would help you out by
exporting it in a hurry :-)
3) 24 hours sounds like a reasonably safe upper limit for the export time.
#---
#                                Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, Freelance Information Architect, [email protected]
# Phone +1-510-247-0664 Pager/Voicemail 1-408-787-1281
#---

Storyteller makes no choice - soon you will not hear his voice.
His job was to shed light, and not to master.      RIP, Jerry