Re: Bet e$ on how long it will take for PGPFone to make it overseas!

Censored Girls Anonymous sez:

: I thought I saw a version over at ftp.hacktic.nl already.
: I tawt I taw a puddy tat. I did, I did taw a puddy tat!
: And it's been in the incoming directory for all weekend too!

It's now relocated to ftp.hacktic.nl:/pub/pgp/pgpfone

Also aussie SSL and SSLapps have been made available at
 /pub/crypto/SSL
 /pub/crypto/SSLapps

A dir has been added for Crypto Libraries (Wei Dei, RSAREF and DES)
 /pub/crypto/LIBS

Also a dir has been added for Crypto apps (CFS, SSH CTCP etc)
 /pub/crypto/CRYPTOapps

Enjoy !
--
Alex de Joode		Replay Communication and Internet Services
[email protected]	Inet Consulting, Web Authoring, Trademark