OS/2 Brute SSL binary

  After an evening of installing emx+gcc for OS/2 I have gotten a compiled binary to run on my machine. Its chugging away at 5100 keys/sec.

  If you want to try out my binaries, ftp over to:

  ftp.eskimo.com/~blane/brutessl/bruteos2.zip

  I have included the .exe, the .txt file and the .pf files for hals 2 challenges and the test.pf

  I think I have it compiled so that you don't need emx.dll on your system, but I can't test it(I have emx installed). Let me know of any problems.

  I tried the os/2 binaries from the ftp.brute... site, but they insisted on running the DOS command.com shell, and then dying with an error.

  Good luck!

    Brian

http://www.eskimo.com/~blane     |  Finger for PGP Key  |  'Space, its so roomy!'  - B. Bunny
ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/~blane         |                        |