Re: Photuris Primality verification needed

I wish to roundly thank all those that responded to our need for
verification.  We had several excellent responses.  The primes have now
been better verified using Miller-Rabin with different platforms, and
with separately coded math libraries.  More exhaustive testing is
ongoing.

Thanks are due to Wei Dai and Frank A Stevenson, as well as independent
math libraries by Rich Schroeppel and Eric Young.

[email protected]