"Junk E-Mail"

  Is anyone else getting lots of junk e-mail lately? I'm getting all
kinds of direct marketing crap to both of my main accounts and I haven't
posted to usenet in months. I pretty much only post to cypherpunks, and
that is rarely. And I never put my real email address on web sites that
ask for them. I fear I am on some kind of direct marketing e-mail
"list". I've warned the perpetrators that if I get another ad from
them, they better expect a denial-of-service attack from me on their
site and lots of mail-bombs.

sick of the clutter,
-Ray