Export control FTP servers

>	I do what RSADSI does with ftp.rsa.com. It requires a cronjob
>and sed. I didn't get the NSA to approve it, but I figure if it's good
>enough for RSADSI it's good enough for me.

I believe some of the following has been posted here before.
The person to speak with is
	John Sonderman
	Office of Defense Trade
	Department of Compliance
	703 875 6644
He's supposed to be Internet-aware.   What's not common knowledge is
that he's leaving by early December for budgetary reasons.  If you're
thinking of putting export controlled stuff up for FTP, you should
probably contact John now.
	/r$