Re: Export control FTP servers

well, since it is "official" policy and the basics concern rejecting all
foreign addresses and making the proposed recipient agree to a file
statement agreeing not to export and that he/she/it is an American or
Canadian citizen, it might be nice if someone who has the `sed ....`
and/or `awk...` scripts would post them for all to use (with whatever
disclaimers, etc.)