Re: Junk E-Mail

On Wed, 22 Nov 1995, James M. Cobb wrote:

> 11 21 95 The Electronic Telegraph reports:
>
>    THE European Parliament will decide today whether to
>    ban junk mail.

This is not surprising coming from the Europeans.  They tend to
favour environmental conservation.

I beleive that Germany mandates, as an example, that a manufacturing
company accept a return of its product for recycling at the cost of
the manufacturer.

Could you see GM or Ford actively supporting that type of program to
deal with the trash problem??

Alice de 'nonymous ...

                                  ...just another one of those...

P.S.  This post is in the public domain.
                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.