Re: VisaCash security.

	I think the Visa stuff is basically stored value and
rechargeable smart cards, not really ecash type money.  Supposedly
you'll be able to get a card with $10 or $20 on it and all the
vending machines and phones around the Olympic venues will be set
up to take the cards.  So to answer your questions, no it's not really
digital cash (like ecash); and yes I think it's probably traceable
to some extent (unless you buy stored value cards w/paper cash).

	First Union, the bank selling the cards, has a page on them:

http://www.firstunion.com/visacash/

	Low on the technical info, but they give an address to mail
questions to.

---
Fletch                                                     __`'/|
[email protected]  "Lisa, in this house we obey the       \ o.O'    ______
404 713-0414(w)	     Laws of Thermodynamics!" H. Simpson   =(___)= -| Ack. |
404 315-7264(h) PGP Print: 8D8736A8FC59B2E6 8E675B341E378E43  U      ------