Re: Los Angeles Times article on Helsingius and anon.penet.fi

At 08:39 PM 9/2/96 -0800, Jim Bell (who else:-) wrote:
>At the risk of sounding like a broken record (a phrase that will get ever
>more obscure now that we're in the CD era...) that's why I pushing AP
>(Assassination Politics.)

In case anybody wonders why there _are_ relatively reasonable people like
Esther Dyson who aren't happy with anonymity in spite of not liking
the alternative of government control, this sort of thing _is_ one
of the reasons :-)

You CAN freak ALL the mundanes all the time, but it's not necessarily
a good idea.....

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 [email protected]
# <A HREF="http://idiom.com/~wcs">
# You can get PGP software outside the US at ftp.ox.ac.uk/pub/crypto