Re: Cypherpunks subscribers - Singapore and NZ gvts, plus IRS

At 7:56 PM 9/8/96, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>I suppose it would be only polite to ask the Singapore government folks
>and IRS employees to join our conversation.
>
>The cypherpunks list now has nearly 1,400 direct subscribers, plus
>whoever reads it through local mail-news gateways.
>
>(Note I'm not indicating that a .gov.sg or .irs.gov address implies
>anything about an individual's personal political beliefs.)

>[email protected]
>[email protected]
>[email protected]
..

What, so now my group, Government Office of Technology, is no longer
considered part of the military-bureaucratic complex?

-- [email protected]

(And to think I get paid a GS-16 salary just to keep tabs on you folks,
feed you disinformation, and entice you into various operations.)

Higher Power: 2^1,257,787-1 | black markets, collapse of governments.