Denver Physical Cypherpunks Meeting?

Anyone in the front range interested in a physical meeting?  Majordomo's
Net Cafe at 1401 Ogden is a natural.  Let me know.  I'm teaching some
fundamental crypto classes there next month, and it's never a bad idea
to get our heads together on effecting the passage of Pro Code and SAFE.
--
According to John Perry Barlow:                       *What is EFF?*
"Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker." *email <[email protected]>*