Satellite Movement?

	I was out buying groceries and after they scanned the shit through they
told me that all the ATMs in the City were out due to connection problems. So i
go home and start trying to scan for the shits and i cant find them. If anyone
knows what the hell happened i would appreciate the details. I believe it may
have been a solar flare that caused the companies to redirect their satellites.
It would do me alot of help considering i had to pay CASH (i hate paper) for the
stuff and i would like to complain to the fucking JPL and satt. operators about
them warning the public.