Free RSA chip

I secured a 30 page data sheet for the new NTT (actually NLC, a subsidiary
of NTT) RSA accelerator chips. The NLC0048 LSI chip can handle keys up to
1024 bits. The secret key can be stored on-chip. If you want a copy of the
data sheet, email me your fax number.

Furthermore, I have *one* sample chip that I am willing to loan to
somebody in the SF Bay Area with sufficient hardware knowledge to put the
chip to good use. If you think you qualify, let me know who you are and
why you think that you should get the chip. I apologize in advance to the
qualified candidates that do not get the chip. There is only one (that I
can loan out).

--Lucky