Nobody@replay: childish foul [WAS: A daily warning regarding Timothy May]

In <[email protected]>, on 09/18/96
   at 05:41 AM, [email protected] (Anonymous) said:

= .Timothy C. May is a lying sack of shit.

        OK, children, particularly [email protected] --this is
    going too far.

    THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR DIRECT ATTACKS ON TCMAY OR ANYONE ELSE.

        We all pick on someone occasionally, which is acceptable,
    but "A daily warning regarding Timothy May" as above will (or
    already is) the death knell of cypherpunks.

        if you are going to be that personal, drop your immature mask,
    attend a SF cypherpunks meeting, find Tim and tell him to his
    face: "Timothy C. May is a lying sack of shit," try to punch Tim
    in the nose before he punches you, and let the chips fall where
    they fall.

        At least you will be a man, not "A lying sack of coward."

        I don't always agree with Tim, but Tim makes me think about it.
    Cypherpunks was supposedly founded to promulgate _discussion_ of
    cryptography and related issues of Bill of Rights as it pertains to
    cryptographical freedom, and the freedom of speech.

        this list is a political free-for-all; it can be rough around
    the edges with individual egos and sarcasm, but there is no
    justification for direct attacks without provocation or reason.

        nobody@replay has contributed to the list; but if the contr-
    ibutions are to be vitriolic and childish attacks, /dev/null
    awaits with open arms.