SAB_tag

   9-19-96. NYP:

   "New Method of Internet Sabotage Is Spreading." Markoff.

      Sabotage reported by Panix is spreading and has now
      occurred at least a dozen other World Wide Web sites
      around the nation. Officials concede that there is no
      easy defense against the attack. One said. "I think this
      is sick, but I guess that is what these guys do."

   "Regulators Turn Spotlight on Cybermoney."

      As concerns grow about electronic money laundering,
      cybercounterfeiting and bank runs on the Internet,
      regulators around the world are scurrying to catch up
      with the rapid development of electronic money. The US
      plans to announce today two initiatives intended to
      grapple with the new technology, and in another move,
      G-7 will examine the international cooperation needed as
      money moves through the borderless world of the
      Internet.

   -----

   http://jya.com/sabtag.txt  (14 kb for 2)

   SAB_tag

Pipeline is sluggish due to transition to Mindspring operation. Responses
may be slow or never. Try again after 2000, or forget about it, go Luddite.