Re: GLOBAL ALERT: GERMAN GOVERNMENT PUSHES BLOCKAGE OF NETHERLANDS WEB SITES

i absolutely agree with what you said, but let me correct
this misunderstanding:

>         GERMAN GOVERNMENT PUSHES BLOCKAGE OF NETHERLANDS WEB SITES.

it was *not* the german government, it was the public prosecutor
general, who pushed this blockage.
the german government recently said, that ISPs shouldn't (and aren't!)
be responsible for what they're transmitting.
but like other democratic states, in germany the public prosecutor
is independant from government...

rolf
Rolf Weber <[email protected]> | All I ask is a chance
IEZ AG   D-64625 Bensheim  | to prove that money
++49-6251-1309-109         | can't make me happy.