Continuing spam from Timmy May and his friends

I recently sent the following article to this mailing list:

]To: [email protected]
]Subject: Re: DL in exchange for fingerprint
]From: [email protected] (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
]Comments: Dole/Kemp '96!
]Date: Sat, 21 Sep 96 08:00:57 EDT
]
]Black Unicorn <[email protected]> writes:
]> > Do you simply drive without a valid driver's license? I know some folks who
]> > do, of course, but it's not something that's "worth it" to me.
]>
]> Some jurisdictions (D.C. is a good example) are such a joke it's not
]> funny.  An associate of mine literally MADE his own Italian Driver's
]> license and turned it in, took an eye test, and walked out with a nice new
]> D.C. license.
]
]In NYC a very high percentage of drivers don't have licences, have suspended
]licences, etc. Generally no one has the time to bother with them unless they
]want to nail them for something else. A couple of years ago we were involved in
]a minor car accident with a Chassidic Jew who tried to leave the scene of the
]accident. My wife chased him and stopped him. :-) The cops came and discovered
]that he had no papers (including no driver's licence, no insurance, etc). They
]gave him about $500 worth of tickets for driving without a licence, leaving the
]scene of an accident, etc (which I rather doubt he was planning to pay) and let
]him drive on (still without the licence).
]
]---
]
]<a href="mailto:[email protected]">Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM</a>
]Brighton Beach Boardwalk BBS, Forest Hills, N.Y.: +1-718-261-2013, 14.4Kbps

I received the following e-mail from either Timmy May using an alternate
account, or someone whose IQ is similar to Timmy's, in response:

]From [email protected]  Sat Sep 21 22:40:36 1996