Re: White House crypto proposal -- too little, too late

	Declan, how does your list work?  Do you only publish comments
that agree with you?  I didn't see my first two, and this one only came
with your response.  Is this your version of freedom of the press, or what?

Joe Shea
Editor-in-Chief
The American Reporter
[email protected]