Re: White House crypto proposal -- too little, too late

BTW, Joe, I'm still waiting for your response to my comments on why
your endorsement of key escrow (GAK) is braindead. Or do you still
think that the Feds should have the right to spy on my conversations,
just like you thought that "porn isn't speech?"

-Declan