to whoever runs the "best of security list"

I've noticed that frequently when I send a message to cypherpunks,
someone forwards the message to some list called, I think, "best-of-security".

I have no idea who runs this list or who is forwarding my messages to it,
but the list appears to be badly misconfigured.  Every time one of my
messages gets forwarded, I get literally two or three dozen bounce messages
from undeliverable recipients on that list.  My guess is that the best-
of-security list software incorrectly identifies the original message
author, instead of the list owner, as the originator of messages, and so
errors are sent to the wrong place.

So to whoever is running the best-of-security list: please either
fix your list software or stop forwarding my messages to it.

Thanks

-matt