Re: Abducted by Aliens??

You Little Cutie, You --

All right already!  What about choice Z?  I waited so long to respond to the
joke (which I went around telling everyone) I got embarrassed.  The longer I
waited, the more stuff happened so that I just couldn't catch up and tell all.
What about that one????

Actually nothing is happening (oh, except for St. Pete burning last Thursday
night) but we manage to stay frenetically busy. Teaching dance -- the kids --
doing my mother/wife/housewife/daughter/friend/neighbor duties.

I'm very, very sorry to hear about your mother's illness.  My friend/neighbor
just told me she's been diagnosed with depression and is having a difficult
time overcoming the stigma.  There's a pile of ignorance out there.  I'm sure
you're aware that chronic illness and injury can take down whole families.
How's your dad holding up?  It sounds selfish, but I hope you're taking care of
yourself.  It's particularly difficult when you live so nearby except that when
something is wrong and you're not there it's somehow worse.

Also, too bad about your heavy work load. On the other hand, I'm glad you still
have your job.  I was also particularly happy to hear that The Equine is
feeling frisky again.

This business about JP is so weird.  I wish he were normal and you two could be
friends. But it just seems like. . . like . .. ?????  I mean, what would it
hurt 'im?  It's just BIZARRE!  And I absolutely think it's NOT you!  I mean,
aren't we all civilized adults here?

You'll be glad to know that we finally got Hannah a pet:  Mexican jumping
beans.  She's named them Rosie, Rosie and Rosie.  (You think we're REAL mean,
huh?)  Well, they ARE low maintenance!

I hope you got the cc: of the message I sent Kika over the weekend.  It had a
short update of sorts on our condition which is, "Can't complain."

So . . . I DO still love you.  You are still a good friend for putting up with
me.

Love,

Ruth