Re: Abducted by Aliens??

	What in the hell is this email message??
Gen

On Tue, 29 Oct 1996 [email protected] wrote:

> You Little Cutie, You --
>
> All right already!  What about choice Z?  I waited so long to respond to the
> joke (which I went around telling everyone) I got embarrassed.  The longer I
> waited, the more stuff happened so that I just couldn't catch up and tell all.
> What about that one????
>
> Actually nothing is happening (oh, except for St. Pete burning last Thursday
> night) but we manage to stay frenetically busy. Teaching dance -- the kids --
> doing my mother/wife/housewife/daughter/friend/neighbor duties.
>
> I'm very, very sorry to hear about your mother's illness.  My friend/neighbor
> just told me she's been diagnosed with depression and is having a difficult
> time overcoming the stigma.  There's a pile of ignorance out there.  I'm sure
> you're aware that chronic illness and injury can take down whole families.
> How's your dad holding up?  It sounds selfish, but I hope you're taking care of
> yourself.  It's particularly difficult when you live so nearby except that when
> something is wrong and you're not there it's somehow worse.
>
> Also, too bad about your heavy work load. On the other hand, I'm glad you still
> have your job.  I was also particularly happy to hear that The Equine is
> feeling frisky again.
>
> This business about JP is so weird.  I wish he were normal and you two could be
> friends. But it just seems like. . . like . .. ?????  I mean, what would it
> hurt 'im?  It's just BIZARRE!  And I absolutely think it's NOT you!  I mean,
> aren't we all civilized adults here?
>
> You'll be glad to know that we finally got Hannah a pet:  Mexican jumping
> beans.  She's named them Rosie, Rosie and Rosie.  (You think we're REAL mean,
> huh?)  Well, they ARE low maintenance!
>
> I hope you got the cc: of the message I sent Kika over the weekend.  It had a
> short update of sorts on our condition which is, "Can't complain."
>
> So .. . . I DO still love you.  You are still a good friend for putting up with
> me.
>
> Love,
>
> Ruth

Genocide
Head of the Genocide2600 Group

		   **Coming soon! www.Genocide2600.com!!**
        ____________________
 *---===|                  |===---*
 *---===|     Genocide     |===---*   "You have heard of me,
 *---===|       2600       |===---*    You have known what I have done,
 *---===|__________________|===---*    But if you really SEE me,
                                       You'll know your time has come."
Email:
[email protected]
					   Available on the web:
Beeper: (503) 204-3606
					Http://www.aracnet.com/~gen2600

Something I've been known to babble in my sleep:

   It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.
   It is by the Mountain Dew that the thoughts acquire speed,
   the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning.
   It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.