Re: slander and call for lawyers. :)

At 11:28 PM 10/25/96 -0700, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
>Pledge partners, how say
>you?

I am quite willing to transfer my pledge of $50 (which was given in the
hope that the event would attract Attila, not Dimitri) to Ray's legal
defense fund.

I want to be clear that this transfer is only valid for defense.  If the
fund will be used to legally attack Dimitri, I'd like my money back.  That
falls in the category of inviting the courts to rule on net-disputes,
something I would like to discourage.  (Attacking Dimitri seems also to
fall into the category of bullshit suits, something else I would like to
discourage.)

Bill Frantz       | Tired of Dole/Clinton?     | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | Vote 3rd party.  I'm       | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | Voting for Harry Browne    | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA