Re: slander and call for lawyers. :)

Armenia never entered the war (whether they were sympathetic or not is another matter),  Japan (although i believe never formally 'declared war') pushed USA's button i guess, something to do with an incident at Pearl Harbor <g>.

Canada likewise decided to move Canadians of  Japanese decent into 'holding' camps for reasons of national security...  those were enlightened times....

I'll end this before we slid further off topic,

Michael Mattsson  -  Programmer
Momentis Systems
[email protected]  - http://www.momentis.com