Re: slander and call for lawyers. :)

The Deviant <[email protected]> writes:

> On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
> > A related question: when persons of Japanese descent (including 3rd generat
> > U.S. citizens) were rounded up during WW2 and confined to concentration cam
> > where many died from deprivation and disease, why weren't persons of Armeni
> > descent similarly "interned"? Weren't they even more sympathetic to the Naz
> > that persons of German descent?
>
> Because people of Japanese heritage are far easier to spot in a crowd in
> this country than people of western-European heritage.

Hmm... The fascist Roosevelt administration had to rely on Census records
to ferret out the suckers who identified themselves as having enemy japans
blood flowing in their veins.

I guess people of German descent weren't rounded up because there were so
many of them. (My grandmother is allegedly German.)

Armenians aren't western-European and certain't don't look European, IMO.

---