Re: Query:

From: Nathan T Moore <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Subject: Query:
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 17:49:38 -0500

(I am sure this has been asked before and is a bothersome newbie question)
I am working on a research paper for my cryptography class dealing with
the legal issues (IE policy), and the roles of agencies like NSA and NIST.
The scope is limited to the US, so sorry for the Europeans and other
nations. I would appreciate any web sites and/or FAQ's (I've read the
cryptography FAQ and the RSA Cryptography FAQ) with related information.

Thanks in advance,
Nathan

"Only in college will you find drunk guys frying pig brains and eating
them, at 1 AM." (and NO they didn't say, "tastes like chicken" :)