$$ WHOLE$ALE- Bulk Email $oftware - Most Advanced Available $$

 * To Remove:  Please hit reply & type "remove" in the subject.

  $$  YES!  DIRECT  WHOLE$ALE  Available for 3 days ONLY!  $$
                  Email Blaster Bulk Email $oftware $ystem
                Your Satisfaction is 100% GUARANTEED!
                   <$> ONLY $99 <$>   (Reg. Retail $499)

        *      Plus Receive Our FREE Special Bonuses:      *

    (1)  Your Web Site placed in over 500 Search Engines
                  and Directories   (Retail $499)   Yours FREE!
    (2)  Our Mega List of over 2000 Web Sites offering FREE
                  Classified Advertising    (Retail $69)   Yours FREE!

Email Blaster, the World's Leading Bulk E-mail Software, is NOW
available in this limited Direct WHOLE$ALE offer for hundreds of
$$ less than all comparative software & offers additional features.

Email Blaster, the Most Advanced Bulk Email Software available on the
market today, is {Everything} in 1 Software System.

You will have NOTHING else to buy ever & it is very EASY to use!

That's $1,067 worth of valuable Internet Marketing Software, tools and
resources for this unbelievably low Direct Wholsale cost of $99.  This
limited Direct Wholesale offer is not available anywhere else on the Internet!

Email Blaster's amazing new technology is actually 3 programs in 1.
 1.  Automatically  << Extract >>  E-mail addresses from:
       <> AOL, Compuserve & the other online services
       <> The Internet      <> Web Pages      <> Newsgroups
       <> And hundreds of other sources

 2.  Automatically  << Store >>  email addresses in your computer
      along with keywords that describe your Business Opportunities,
      Products, Services, & all your marketing endeavors.  Dramatically
      Increase your Profits, as you create HIGHLY targeted email lists
      from over 100 Million Internet users who will have email accounts
      this year!

 3.  Automatically  << Send >>  your marketing letter or ad,
      at the push of a single button,  to:
       <> Millions of targeted email addresses
       <> ANY number of newsgroups

  This VERY LIMITED Direct Wholesale offer is available for 3 days only.
  SAVE $400 from our regular retail price.  Don't $pend  $499,  $350, or
  even  $299 on other programs offering less features!  Plus receive our
  FREE Bonuses worth over $560.

Immediately reserve your Email Blaster System at this limited Direct
WHOLE$ALE Price!
                  Email:      [email protected]

 * To Remove:  Please hit reply & type "remove" in the subject