Re: Market Failures, Monocultures, and Dead Kids (Oh My!)

Yeah, children.  They are a hard thing for anarchy.  Looking
back, Bukharin, Lenin, didn't have much to say about children,
as people.  OTOH, since the workers at that time included children,
maybe the were justified in ignoring the issue and just robbing banks.
Where, then, there was no FDIC.:)
MacN
If the sarcasm isn't dripping, scuse me I tried.