Re: Liberating the Bits

At 5:59 PM -0700 7/2/97, Mac Norton wrote:
>On Wed, 2 Jul 1997, Tim May wrote:
>
>>   Hey! I got mine and I'm keeping it!
>>   Just because a bunch of gullible people believed my company's claim
>> that we owned the results of our creative ideas doesn't mean that I
>> have to be a sucker, too.
>>

>If you're willing to admit you got yours under false pretenses,
>the rest of us would like to have it back. Now.

Let it be known I did not write any of the material above attributed to me.

(I'm just catching up on some of the accumulated e-mail of the past several
days, and am looking at random messages that catch my interest. Perhaps I
am missing some context, but I am quoted in the "Tim May wrote:" line, and
yet none of that quoted section includes anything I wrote.)

--Tim May