Forged Posts

The Canadian whacko who goes by "Toto," "TruthMonger," "Xenix Chainsaw
Massacre Author," "Colonel C.J. Parker" (or somesuch) is apparently at it
again.

While I was out of town, he arranged to have this message sent:

At 5:20 PM -0700 7/2/97, Tim May wrote:
>BigNuts wrote:

>>   Tim gave excellent information on how one can go about using
>> technology to enjoy the fruits of other people's labour without
>> contributing toward the survival of those producing the things
>> he enjoys.
>
>  Anything that isn't nailed down, is mine.
>  Anything that I can pry loose, isn't nailed down.

The full headers of this message reveal:

[142.165.5.136]) by toad.com (8.7.5/8.7.3) with ESMTP id RAA10470 for
<[email protected]>; Wed, 2 Jul 1997 17:21:56 -0700 (PDT)

--Tim May