Re: Is the Vulisbot triggered by my posts?

> I've replaced OS/2 on it by Windows 95.

And to think they gave you a Ph.D ;-)....

> I think it's sort of a change for the better.  (I still have W95, Linux,
> and OS/2 on other boxes.)

You think moving from OS/2 to Win95 is a change for the better? Must be
good shit, Did you bring enough for everyone?

But, to be quite honest (and people who know me will know just how much I
hate to give any form of praise to Micro$oft), Win95 isn`t really that
bad just for web browsing and mail, but I use linux anyway because I like
procmail and it is convenient to have the OS running when I want it
instead of having to reboot.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]