Re: Is the Vulisbot triggered by my posts?

Paul Bradley <[email protected]> writes:

> > I've replaced OS/2 on it by Windows 95.
>
> And to think they gave you a Ph.D ;-)....

Well, it's in math, not comp.sci. :-)

> > I think it's sort of a change for the better.  (I still have W95, Linux,
> > and OS/2 on other boxes.)
>
> You think moving from OS/2 to Win95 is a change for the better? Must be
> good shit, Did you bring enough for everyone?

We had a greateful dead concern 1 block from us last week - weed was just
lying in the street afterwards.

> But, to be quite honest (and people who know me will know just how much I
> hate to give any form of praise to Micro$oft), Win95 isn`t really that
> bad just for web browsing and mail, but I use linux anyway because I like
> procmail and it is convenient to have the OS running when I want it
> instead of having to reboot.

My plan was to move this box from OS/2 to NT, but NT wouldn't install,
so I'm keeping W95 on it until I get around modernizing the hardware.

I think the best policy is to have "1 of each".

---