New Cypher ListServ (part 1)

I recently purchased my own domain called CyberSpaceTechnologies.com,
and with it I recieved the ability to own and operate a ListServ of my
own. I will continue to be a member of this one.
Yet in order to make sure that we may always have a place from which to
discuss this most important of issues, I have started the
Cryptography-Politics-PGP-L listserv. This listserv will be up in
approximately 72 - 96 hours hopefully. Those of you with long time
experience with listservs, and those that have run them before, I would
be honored to hear from you on the best way to run this. I have decided
beforehand that it would be an unmoderated list. The ONLY monitoring
that I will do, is to glean email addresses and upstream server
addresses from spam messages for the purpose of notifying offenders that
such actions are not wanted or tolerated on this list. I hereby pledge
that in no way shape or form, will I passively allow spammers or other
entities to use email addresses from this list for ANYTHING without
first getting permission from the email address owner. If ANYONE sees
that happen, PLEASE notify me IMMEDIATELY! I want this list to be a
place where open discussion of this issue may take place regardless of
age, sex, creed, religion, experience, or lack thereof. We are a
community of believers, believers in the right to freedom, privacy, and
the ability to remain an idividual.  The only thing I ask, and this is a
request not a demand, is that all list members treat new and old members
with the level of respect and courtesy that you would expect for
yourself, if not better. Not much to ask, I don't think.