New Cypher ListServ (part 2) **REVISED**

The Cryptography-Politics-PGP-L ListServ is in operation.(We just
finished up with the majordomo scripts and the like). Here is what you
need to do to join.  BTW, this list is a digested list. Please do not
freak if things do not go right straight from the get go. I hope to have
this as painless as possible, yet we all know that Murphy wrote Murphy's
Law just for this instance. Please bear with me. Once again, ANY
suggestions, short of flames, will be listened to 100%!
Now for the nitty gritty.

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE TO Cryptography-Politics-PGP-L

to [email protected]

Posting
-------
Messages sent to [email protected]
will be posted to the entire list.

Digests
-------
When subscribed, send message to [email protected]
with   get Cryptography-Politics-PGP-L-digest  as the message body.