Re: Socio-Economic Cults (Re: CypherPunk Cults)

John Young wrote:

> gturk wrote:
>
> >You must be referring to the Cult of Redistribution.
>
> Tis true that as these accusatory options for blaming others
> are displayed here, it becomes hard to tell who's potshotting from
> what shifting position to gain better fire lines at friend and
> foe and own foot.

"When all you have is a gun, everything looks like a target."

Tim G. May
There's something wrong when I'm limping on a decreasing number of toes
    This post is selflessly copyrighted under the auspices of the
             Electronic Bad Forgery Foundation (TM).
~~~~
       {This probably means it's Toto again. Check the headers.}
                                                                   ~~~~
        "Imitation is the sincerest form of forgery."