Save the Children!

FROM MOUNTAIN HIGH MEDIA
    THIS WASN'T *RELEASED*, IT *ESCAPED*
    THE HITLERTARIAN, By Adolph Suprynowicz
	I know how to Save the Children!

According to my calculations, if we put all of the Jews in concentration
camps, pull out their gold fillings, gas and bury them, there will be
enough money left over to feed all of the starving children in the
world.
I am counting on your support in launching this enterprise. You *are*
in favor of Saving the Children, aren't you?

Next Week:
  Using Drug Profits to Save the Whales!