Re: The problem of playing politics with our constitutional rights

At 1:05 AM -0400 9/12/97, James S. Tyre wrote:
>Nice idea Declan, but what's "lots of folks"?  Rhetorical question --
>what percentage of the populace in the U.S. is even on the net?

Since you asked: about 20% of the US population has used the Internet or an
online service in the past 30 days, according to Mediamark Research Spring
97. Under 40% own a PC at home, about 40% use one at work.

Not a majority yet, but that's all on a rapidly accelerating curve.

Best-- Glenn Hauman, BiblioBytes
       http://www.bb.com/