Re: unSAFE won't pass?

Don't be too sure. The national security establishment is swarming on
Capitol Hill. They have momentum. SAFE and ProCODE are dead and gutted.
The chair of House Rules is now eager to push SAFE to the floor for a
vote. What, you think Clinton won't sign the new SAFE bill?

If the FBI/NSA just wanted to kill SAFE or ProCODE, there were much easier
ways. Just have a committee chair sit on it forever. No, they're in this
for keeps.

-Declan