Re: Note to Net-lobbyists: give it up already, abandon Congress

In article <[email protected]>,
Declan McCullagh  <[email protected]> wrote:
>The status quo, combined with the court challenges, is not that bad.

Only if the court challenges get decided in our favour, and go all the way
up the Supreme Court without being struck down.  The current situation
is terrible.  I agree that it's unlikely that legislation will be able to be
passed that would fix this.  The court challenges, of course, move slowly.

   - Ian