The "I Told You So" Website

Declan McCullagh wrote:

> I told you so too:

> On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Lucky Green wrote:
>
> > I hate to say this, but "I told you so".

Please take this discussion to the "I Told You So" Website.

Given the fact that the CypherPunks (TM) mailing list has long been
one of the few sites on the InterNet where the future is regularly
predicted, using 'logic' instead of 'magical thinking', an 'I told
you so!' thread on the list could quite possibly result in such a
monstrous increase in bandwidth use that the resulting meltdown
might well threaten the whole future of the InterNet.

The "I Told You So" website will send a weekly list out to all
CypherPunks as an Archive.
There is provision for you to insert text revealing what you 'told'
and a number-box to indicate the level of snickering you are doing
at those blind fools who will share your cell, but never 'expected'
to be there.
There is also provision for you to sign you name and email address.
( It defaults to "Tim May <[email protected]> )

If creation of this new website surprises you, it shouldn't...
I Told You So

!John Perry