Re: rant on the morality of confidentiality (fwd)

Timmy May <[email protected]> demonstrated his ignorance and stupidity by writing:

> At 6:01 PM -0800 1/8/98, Jim Choate wrote:
>
> >Don't be confused by Timy's claim to be a scientist, he is a technologist at
> >heart. Many of his views and beliefs are motivated by issues of control *not
> >curiosity.
> >You don't know Timmy very well do you...
>
> Add Choate to the list of dimbulbs who think calling me "Timmy" (or Timy)
> is some kind of witty insult. On this list, Detweiler and Vulis seem to
> favor this usage.

I like to call Timmy "Timmy" necause it's fun to watch Timmy twitch.

     +-----#--+
     |  O #   |          Which one is Guy Polis
     |  |#__O |          and which one is Timmy May?
     Stop AIDS!

> Back in my killfile he goes. Incredible that he is even connected with one
> of the Cypherpunks distribution points.

When Timmy claims to killfile someone, it really means that he's paying a
special obsessive-compulsive attention to anything that person writes.

Here, Timmy, Timmy, Timmy!

---