Has anyone exported Crypto Kong yet?

    --
It seems likely that the current release candidate

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/Kong

is going to be the actual release 1.0.

Being a good respectable law abiding American resident alien
I intend to set up two buttons, one that you click on if you
are are a US or canadian citizen, and one that you click on
if you are not.

It would be nice if the non citizen link led somewhere.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     7kglYb5GYi3VEyvppMeDd0zlnuKkh/uYzEXVxIl1
     4uDBDw9n+6DVIw9foYasgSkcQcPEt7kui6qxpfkfc
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because of
the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this right,
not from the arbitrary power of the state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/