Re: your mail

On Mon, 22 Dec 1997, Anonymous wrote:

> >> I also wouldn't trust Lance Cottrell.  He's selling privacy for the
> >$$, not
> >> for the ideology; he'll bend over the moment he thinks there's more
> >$$ in
> >> bending over, which is usually the case.
> >What is wrong selling privacy for money?
>
> It usually involves making it shitty.

Oh yeah, that's the way free enterprise works... if you make your product
shitty, your customers will pay more for it!  Hey maybe if I do a crappy
job, my employer will pay me more!

Jon Galt
e-mail:  [email protected]
website:  http://www.pinn.net/~jongalt/
PGP public key available on my website.
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.