Re: Latest smartcard software

>They'll say hey, you've already surrendered your biometric number
>during fingerprinting for driver's licenses.
>
>It will be too late.
>
>The high-tech American Leviathan will be in place.

Sounds like Microsoft. No, really. I'm dead serious.

Like it or not, people have to use Mickeysoft crap sooner or later. Want to
read that document? Read that email? Run that program? Purchase things
(software which runs)? It's garbage. I know it's garbage. Many of us here
know it's garbage. But we have to use it anyway. Compare this to the
smartcard as proposed like this:

I know it's garbage. Many of us here know it's garbage. But we have to use
it anyway. Want to read that document? Read that email? Access that computer
system? Drive your car? Get in your house? Get through a toll booth? Enter
or leave the country? Better make sure your papers are in order.

The high-tech American Leviathan is already in place. The problem is that
it'll just get worse because the sheeple are, by definition, naked, stupid,
and blind.