Eureka! Fri Jan 2 '98

Welcome to Friday's issue of Eureka!

HE GIRLS!
This site calls itself  "The original She-Male, slut wonder-
land",  and it's hard not to agree.  With multiple live she-
male slut video feeds. Huge numbers of amazing shemale pics,
extra  hot stories  and so much more,  you'll just love this
site. And what's more, we have arranged a special free trial
membership for all Eureka! subscribers.  So go check it out!
HeGirls ... http://207.33.10.198/cgi-bin/gate1/pbm/he_0024/0

GAYEUREKA!
NEW!! The new gay newsletter  is now available.  All the gay
material from this newsletter and a whole load more will now
appear in the new newsletter. If you would like to subscribe
Please click here ..... http://eureka.abc-web.com/gayeureka/

EUREKA! is now  available in three additional languages.  So
now you can choose from any of the following. And don't for-
get, from January 10th we'll add Portuguese and Italian too!
FRAN�AIS ..... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
DEUTSCH ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPA�OL ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm

NOT A DREAM, IT IS 1998!
It's the Asian invasion!  In response to your many emails we
have some of the best looking pussy from the orient. Sit and
surf the nastiest sites on the web. Enjoy your free pix too!

18X
First thing past the warning, pic your language and your off
to some serious Oriental bush.  Raw young ladies abound! You
asked for it and here it is.  "Hot horny hentai??"  Surf it!
18X .................................... http://www.18x.com/

PORN HEAVEN
Easy to navigate and quick loading.  "Welcome to Porn Heaven
a real adult site with plenty of hardcore adult content!" It
sure does have a lot of snatch in there. Decent Amateur pix!
As well as sexy teen, oral sex, older women and gay men too.
Porn Heaven ......................... http://pornheaven.com/

SITTIN' PRETTY
Kind of a butt mans paradise. Worth the surf! "We are focus-
ing on a side of the female body that  doesn't get exploited
enough... The backside!"  Kick ass looking asses! Zip by it.
Sittin' Pretty ....................... http://207.254.20.52/

THE SNOWMAN
This web designer has been hard at work! Great use of frames
and fast loading free pix! Lots of dick sucking, tit sucking
babes.  High resolution pix too.  Definitely worth the surf!
The Snowman ..................... http://www.thesnowman.com/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here ... http://www.netscape.com/download/
20vids+Chat .. http://209.1.31.175/chat/videochat.cgi?eureka

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
This chat is growing fast, and already there are a number of
regulars  you will meet most days.  It's good to see Eureka!
readers interacting with each other and having a great time!
Adult/Sex Chat .................. http://137.39.63.229/chat/
General/Fun Chat ........ http://137.39.63.229/chat/funchat/

THE BEST PHONE SEX
LIVE: 1-on-1, 2-on-1, Group, Dateline.........1-800-644-8779
FREE: Live 1-on-1 (international call only)....011-678-77416

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
TARIN:  A sweet and not so  innocent Southern California an-
gel. This darling of the web offers a rich variety of photo-
graphs.  The pictures of  this lass include  a compliment of
indoor and outdoor shots that are hot enough to tempt anyone
into sin! Stop by and visit this fallen angel and see if you
agree. ..................... http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

TODAY'S FREE PIX
OK,  it's the new year, and now we are really going to start
getting in gear,  with some of the hottest FREE photos ever!
Pic  1 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?020
Pic  2 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?021
Pic  3 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?022
Pic  4 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?023
Pic  5 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?024
Pic  6 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?025
Pic  7 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?026
Pic  8 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?027
Pic  9 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?028
Pic 10 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?029

PLEASE VISIT THIS FINE EUREKA! MEMBER SITE
Women and Men XXX PICS
http://www.execpc.com/~changes/hello.html
Plenty of free pictures of both men and women, We have a
free site so come by and check it out today. If you are hot
and horny then come on over guys and gals