You have been added to Weekly Update

The owner of this list has moved it to ListBot. If you don't think
you should be on this list, please send a message to
[email protected]

The list owner has included the following welcome message:

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR REGISTER WEEKLY UPDATE SUBSCRIBERS

Dear Reader,

Some time ago you asked to receive a weekly update of stories in The
Register. Earlier this year The Register switched to continuous
publication, and introduced a second mailing list for people wishing to
receive daily story updates.

Although we have been maintaining both lists, the mechanism is cumbersome,
and we have now decided to merge them. This will take place in the next
two weeks, after which you should receive notification of 15-20 stories a
day.

Should this not be acceptable, please mail [email protected] a
message with the heading UNSUBSCRIBE

Should you be happy with this, no action on your part is required.

Note that daily updates will not commence on this list for two weeks.

Note also that although it will be possible to use the Listbot button on
The Register front page to unsubscribe once the lists are merged, you
cannot do so yet. If you wish to unsubscribe at the moment, mail
[email protected] as detailed above.

Thank you for your support.

This message was sent via ListBot.  To remove yourself
from this list, please visit http://www.listbot.com/remove.html