Re: TEMPEST laptops

Not exactly a laptop thing, but it occurs to me that you might be able to
get destructive interference of the signal waves from a monitor by running
two monitors, and sending inverse signals to each.  If we assume the signal
is 100MHz, that means a wavelength of 3 meters.  You probably need small
monitors close together.

Bill Frantz       | Macintosh: Didn't do every-| Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506     | thing right, but did know  | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | the century would end.     | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA