Sex, Terrorism and the NET

I know there are some here who think Cypherpunks should cooperate with law
enforcment and do "reach outs" to such folks...this was a theme at some
past CFP Conferences, for example.

I think most cops will use anyone they can. Meanwhile, this is what
they're doing.

Entrapment, infiltration, participation in chat rooms and news groups, and
all the usual Red Squad stuff.

--Tim