Techno Warfare In The 21st Century (fwd)

Forwarded message:
>From [email protected] Mon Nov  2 12:19:37 1998
Mailing-List: contact [email protected]; run by ezmlm
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 13:20:21 EST
To: [email protected]
Subject: Techno Warfare In The 21st Century

Dear consimers,

When I'm not playing or designing wargames, I produce documentary programs for
television. I'm considering whether to produce a documentary on the topic of
technology and weaponry. Specifically, I want to look at how computer networks
can be used in warfare. I grew up on SAC bases, so I've seen that side of it
(computers controlling missile systems, for example).

I'm more interested in how cyberwarfare might be conducted over the Internet
to bring down an opponent's infrastructure (or play havoc with economic
activity such as stock markets). James Adams' new book "Computers Are The
Weapons and The Front Line Is Everywhere" is the type of material I am trying
to find. I would urge any consimmers with suggestions to contact me at
[email protected] Thanks in advance.

David Bolt